Announcing Videos in Beast Academy Online
April 17, 2019
If you’ve logged into Beast Academy Online lately and looked at the Home screen, you know there’s something new—videos!
You can find all 554 of these new videos in the Theater, right where the Office used to be.
So, without further ado, please allow us to give you a taste of these delightful mathematical attractions!
Beast Academy Online Videos:
- Feature AoPS founder Richard Rusczyk. (We’d say that makes him the only human in Beast Academy—but you really have to be some kind of beast to film that many videos).
- Provide a little extra support as kids build familiarity with the math they’re learning. Each time Beast Academy Online introduces a new concept, there’s a video to go along with it.
- Introduce topics like multiplication in Grade 3 with an exploration of Gumball Bots, and ratios and rates in Grade 5 with a recipe for some…um…uniquely flavored fruit punch that includes apple and orange juice.
- Make it easy and fun to learn the correct way to pronounce stuff like ‘hexagonal prism,’ ‘denominator,’ and ‘integer.’
- Don’t exist for Grade 2—or not yet, anyway. All the Grade 2 videos should be up before this fall. We were just so excited to share this new feature with you that we couldn’t wait!
- Are only available for Beast Academy Online subscribers, which allows us to host them and provide the support required to maintain them. (That’s different from the 400-plus AoPS videos, which are all comfortably hosted through YouTube and available at artofproblemsolving/videos.)
We hope you love them! Get the popcorn ready.
Pin this for later!