Cantor Dust Math Tournament
Cantor Dust Mathematical Society presents CANTOR DUST MATH TOURNAMENT 2021.
Cantor Dust Math Tournament is an international online mathematics team event. This unique competition has been designed in order to test your mathematical problem solving skills and find the best brains in the field of mathematics. We feel that mathematics is beautiful and we want all students to realize the same. Following are the details of the tournament:-
• A team can contain any number of students from 1 to 5. Even if you want to participate individually, you can register for the tournament as a team with 1 member.
• Every member of the team should be a student of Indian Standard 8-12 or equivalent, as on 31 December, 2021.
• The contest problems will be based on topics like Number Theory, Combinatorics, Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry and high school level Calculus.
• Cantor Dust Math Tournament will be conducted in two rounds. The first round will consist of 22 integer-answer type mathematical problems to be answered in a duration of 2 hours 15 minutes. The top scoring teams of first round will qualify for second round. The second round will consist of proof-based subjective problems and its details will be released later.
• All the team members can work on problems together in first round. However, all the members of the qualifying teams will have to participate individually in second round. The team members cannot solve problems of Round 2 together.
• Procedure: In order to participate, register here: https://forms.office.com/r/cwaN7R0HvC You will soon be registered on the examination portal and receive your login details. On the test day, just login to the test portal and attempt the test.
• Schedule: Stage-1 of the Tournament will be conducted on 17 October, 2021.
• Sponsors: AoPS
• Awards: AoPS Gift Cards
Official Website: https://cantordustmath.wordpress.com