- Gmaas happened to notice http://artofproblemsolving.com/community/c402403h1598015p9983782 and is not very happy about it.
- The real reason why AIME cutoffs aren't out yet is because Gmaas refused to grade them due to too much problem misplacement.
-Gmaas dueled Grumpy Cat and lost
-gmaas sits on the statue of pallas and says forevermore(the Raven refrence )
- Gmaas does merely not use USD. He owns it.
-Gmaas really knows that roblox is awful and does not play it seriously, thank god our lord is sane
-In 2003, Gmaas used elliptical curves to force his reign over AoPS.
-"Actually, my name is spelled GMAAS"
- Gmass is the smartest living being in the universe.
-Gmass owns all AoPS staff including Richard Rusczyk
- Gmass's true number of lives left is unknown; however, Gmass recently confirmed that he had at least one left. Why doesn't Gmass have so many more lives than other cats? The power of Gmass.
- sseraj once spelled gmaas as gmass on accident in Introduction to Geometry (1532).
-Gmaas actively plays Roblox, and is a globally ranked professional gamer: https://www.roblox.com/users/29708533/profile...but he hates Roblox.
-Gmaas has beaten Chuck Norris and The Rock and John Cena all together in a fight.
-Gmass is a South Korean, North Korean, Palestinian, Israeli, U.S., and Soviet citizen at the same time. EDIT: Gmaas has now been found out to be a citizen of every country in the world. Gmaas seems to enjoy the country of AOPS best, however.
-"i am sand" destroyed Gmass in FTW
- sseraj posted a picture of gmaas with a game controller in Introduction to Geometry (1532).
-Gmaas plays roblox mobile edition and likes Minecraft, Candy Crush, and Club Penguin Rewritten
-Gmaas is Roy Moore's horse in the shape of a cat
-Gmaas is a known roblox/club penguin rewritten player and is a legend at it. He has over robux and in CPR.
-This is all hypothetical EDIT: This is all factual
-Gmass's real name is Princess. He has a sibling named Rusty/Fireheart/Firestar (Warrior cats reference)
- He is capable of salmon powers, according to PunSpark (ask him)
The Gmaas told Richard Rusczyk to make AoPS
-The Gmaas is everything. Yes, you are part of the Gmaas-Dw789
-The Gmaas knows every dimension up to 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th dimension
-Certain theories provide evidence that he IS darth plagueis the wise
-Gmaas is "TIRED OF PEOPLE ADDING TO HIS PAGE!!" (Maas 45).
-Gmaas has multiple accounts; some of them are pifinity, Lord_Baltimore, Spacehead1AU, squareman, Electro3.0, and lakecomo224
-Gmaas has a penguin servant named sm24136 who runs GMAASINC. The penguin may or may not be dead.
-Gmass owns a TARDIS, and can sometimes be seen traveling to other times for reasons unknown.
- Gmaas is king of the first men, the anduls
-Gmass is a well known professor at MEOWston Academy
-Gmass is a Tuna addict, along with other, more potent fish such as Salmon and Trout
- Gmass won the reward of being cutest and fattest cat ever--he surpassed grumpy cat (He also out grumpied grumpy cat!!!)
-Last sighting 1571-stretch-algebra-a 12/6/17
- owner of sseraj, not pet
- embodiment of life and universe and beyond
- Watches memes
-After Death became the GOD OF HYPERDEATH and obtained over 9000 souls
-Gmass's real name is Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso [STOP RICK ROLLING. (Source)]
-Gmass is a certified Slytherin and probably the cutest cat ever.
-Gmaas once slept on sseraj's private water bed, so sseraj locked him in the bathroom
-Gmaas has superpowers that allow him to overcome the horrors of Mr. Toilet (while he was locked in the bathroom)
- Gmaas once sat on an orange on a pile of AoPS books, causing an orange flavored equation explosion.
-Gmaas once conquered the moon and imprinted his face on it until asteroids came.
-Gmaas is a supreme overlord who must be given minecraft DIAMONDS
- gmaas is the Doctor Who lord; he sports Dalek-painted cars and eats human finger cheese and custard, plus black holes.
- Gmaas is 5space's favorite animal.
- He lives with sseraj.
-Gmaas is my favorite pokemon
-Gmaas dislikes number theory but enjoys geometry.
- Gmaas is cool
- He is often overfed (with probability ), or malnourished (with probability ) by sseraj.
- He has supercars, excluding the Purrari and the 138838383 Teslas.
- He is an employee of AoPS.
- He is a gmaas with yellow fur and white hypnotizing eyes.
- He was born with a tail that is a completely different color from the rest of his fur.
- His stare is very hypnotizing and effective at getting table scraps.
- He sometimes appears several minutes before certain classes start as an admin.
- He died from too many Rubik's cubes in an Introduction to Algebra A class, but got revived by the Dark Lord at 00:13:37 AM the next day.
- It is uncertain whether or not he is a cat, or is merely some sort of beast that has chosen to take the form of a cat (specifically a Persian Smoke.)
- Actually, he is a cat. He said so. And science also says so.
- He is distant relative of Mathcat1234.
- He is very famous now, and mods always talk about him before class starts.
- His favorite food is AoPS textbooks because they help him digest problems.
- Gmaas tends to reside in sseraj's fridge.
- Gmaas once ate all sseraj's fridge food, so sseraj had to put him in the freezer.
- The fur of Gmaas can protect him from the harsh conditions of a freezer.
- Gmaas sightings are not very common. There have only been 8 confirmed sightings of Gmaas in the wild.
- Gmaas is a sage omniscient cat.
- He is looking for suitable places other than sseraj's fridge to live in.
- Places where gmaas sightings have happened:
~The Royal Scoop ice cream store in Bonita Beach Florida
~MouseFeastForCats/CAT 8 Mouse Apartment 1083
~Alligator Swamp A 1072
~Alligator Swamp B 1073 ~Prealgebra A (1488)
~Introduction to Algebra A (1170)
~Introduction to Algebra B (1529)
~Welcome to Panda Town Gate 1076
~Welcome to Gmaas Town Gate 1221
~Welcome to Gmaas Town Gate 1125
~33°01'17.4"N 117°05'40.1"W (Rancho Bernardo Road, San Diego, CA)
~The other side of the ice in Antarctica
~Feisty Alligator Swamp 1115
~Introduction to Geometry 1221 (Taught by sseraj)
~Introduction to Counting and Probability 1142
~Feisty-ish Alligator Swamp 1115 (AGAIN)
~Intermediate Counting and Probability 1137
~Intermediate Counting and Probability 1207
~Posting student surveys
~USF Castle Walls - Elven Tribe 1203
~Dark Lord's Hut 1210
~AMC 10 Problem Series 1200
~Intermediate Number Theory 1138
~Intermediate Number Theory 1476
~Introduction To Number Theory 1204. Date:7/27/16.
~Algebra B 1112
~Intermediate Algebra 1561 7:17 PM 12/11/16
~Nowhere Else, Tasmania
~Earth Dimension C-137
- These have all been designated as the most glorious sections of Aopsland now (especially the USF castle walls), but deforestation is so far from threatens the wild areas (i.e. Alligator Swamps A&B).
- Gmaas has also been sighted in Olympiad Geometry 1148.
- Gmaas has randomly been known to have sent his minions into Prealgebra 2 1163. However, the danger is passed, that class is over.
- Gmaas once snuck into sseraj's email so he could give pianoman24 an extension in Introduction to Number Theory 1204. This was 1204 minutes after his sighting on 7/27/16.
- Gmaas also has randomly appeared on top of the USF's Tribal Bases(he seems to prefer the Void Tribe). However, the next day there is normally a puddle in the shape of a cat's underbelly wherever he was sighted. Nobody knows what this does.
EDIT: Nobody has yet seen him atop a tribal base yet.
- Gmaas are often under the disguise of a penguin or cat. Look out for them.
EDIT: Gmaas rarely disguises himself as a penguin.
- He lives in the shadows. Is he a dream? Truth? Fiction? Condemnation? Salvation? AoPS site admin? He is all these things and none of them. He is... Gmaas.
EDIT: He IS an AoPS site admin.
- If you make yourself more than just a cat... if you devote yourself to an ideal... and if they can't stop you... then you become something else entirely. A LEGEND. Gmaas now belongs to the ages.
- Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? No. This is Gmaas, the legend.
-Aha!! An impostor!! http://www.salford.ac.uk/environment-life-sciences/research/applied-archaeology/greater-manchester-archaeological-advisory-service (look at the acronym).
-EDIT. The above fact is slightly irrelevant.
- Gmaas might have been viewing (with a chance) the Ultimate Survival Forum. He (or is he a she?) is suspected to be transforming the characters into real life. Be prepared to meet your epic swordsman self someday. If you do a sci-fi version of USF, then prepare to meet your Overpowered soldier with amazing weapons one day.
- EDIT: Gmaas is a he.
-Gmaas is love, Gmaas is life
- The name of Gmaas is so powerful, it radiates Deja Mew.
- Gmaas is on the list of "Elusive Creatures." If you have questions or want the full list, contact moab33.
- Gmaas can be summoned using the ritual. Draw a pentagram and write the numerical value of in the middle, and he will be summoned.
- EDIT: The above fact is incorrect. math101010 has done this and commented with screenshot proof at the below link, and Gmaas was not summoned. https://artofproblemsolving.com/community/c287916h1291232
- EDIT EDIT: The above 'proof' is non-conclusive. math101010 had only put an approximation.
- Gmaas's left eye contains the singularity of a black hole. (Only when everyone in the world blinks at the same time within a nano-nano second.)
- EDIT: That has never happened and thus it does not contain the singularity of a black hole.
- Lord Grindelwald once tried to make Gmaas into a Horcrux, but Gmaas's fur is Elder Wand protected and secure, as Kendra sprinkled holly into his fur.
-Despite common belief, Harry Potter did not defeat Lord Voldemort. Gmaas did.
- The original owner of Gmaas is Gmaas.
- Gmaas was not the fourth Peverell brother, but he ascended into a higher being and now he resides in the body of a cat, as he was before. Is it a cat? We will know. (And the answer is YES.)
- It is suspected that Gmaas may be ordering his cyber hairballs to take the forums, along with microbots.
- The name of Gmaas is so powerful, it radiates Deja Mu.
- Gmaas rarely frequents the headquarters of the Illuminati. He was their symbol for one yoctosecond, but soon decided that the job was too low for his power to be wasted on.
- It has been wondered if Gmaas is the spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi or Anakin Skywalker in a higher form, due to his strange capabilities and powers.
- Gmaas has a habit of sneaking into computers, joining The Network, and exiting out of some other computer.
- It has been confirmed that gmaas uses gmewal as his email service
- Gmaas enjoys wearing gmean shorts
- Gmaas has a bright orange tail with hot pink spirals. Or he had for 15 minutes.
- Gmaas is well known behind his stage name, Michael Stevens (also known as Vsauce XD), or his page name, Purrshanks.
- Gmaas rekt sseraj at 12:54 June 4, 2016 UTC time zone. And then the Doctor chased him.
- Gmaas watchers know that the codes above are NOT years. They are secret codes for the place. But if you've edited that section of the page, you know that.
- Gmaas is a good friend of the TARDIS and the Millenium Falcon.
- In the Dark Lord's hut, gmaas was seen watching Doctor Who. Anyone who has seem the Dark Lord's hut knows that both Gmaas and the DL (USF code name of the Dark Lord) love BBC. How Gmaas gave him a TV may be lost to history. And it has been lost.
- The TV has been noticed to be invincible. Many USF weapons, even volcano rings, have tried (and failed) to destroy it. The last time it was seen was on a Kobold display case outside of a mine. The display case was crushed, and a report showed a spy running off with a non-crushed TV.
-The reason why Dacammel left the USF is that gmaas entrusted his TV to him, and not wanting to be discovered by LF, Cobra, or Z9, dacammel chose to leave the USF, but is regretting it, as snakes keep spawning from the TV.
- EDIT: The above fact is somewhat irrelevant.
-EDIT EDIT. Dacammel gave the TV back to gmass, and he left the dark side and their cookies alone.
- Gmaas is a Super Duper Uper Cat Time Lord. He has regenerations and has used . .
-Gmaas highly enjoys destroying squeaky toys until he finds the squeaky part, then destroys the squeaky part.
- Gmaas loves to eat turnips. At of the sites he was spotted at, he was seen with a turnip.
-Gmaas has a secret hidden garden full of turnips under sseraj's house.
- Gmaas has three tails, one for everyday life, one for special occasions, and one that's invisible.
-Gmaas is a dangerous creature. If you ever meet him, immediately join his army or you will be killed.
-Gmaas is in alliance with the Cult of Skaro. How did he get an alliance with ruthless creatures that want to kill everything in sight? Nobody knows. (Except him.)
-Gmaas lives in Gallifrey and in Gotham City (he has sleepovers with Batman).
-Gmaas is an excellent driver.
-The native location of Gmaas is the twilight zone.
-Donald Trump once sang "All Hail the Chief" to Gmaas, 3 days after being sworn in as US President.
- Gmaas likes to talk with rrusczyk from time to time.
- Gmaas can shoot fire from his paws.
- Gmaas is the reason why the USF has the longest thread on AoPS.
- He (or she) is an avid watcher of the popular T.V. show "Bernie Sanders and the Gauntlet of DOOM"
- sseraj, in 1521 Introduction to Number Theory, posted an image of Gmaas after saying "Who wants to see 5space?" at around 5:16 PM Mountain Time, noting Gmaas was "also 5space"
-EDIT: he also did it in Introduction to Algebra A once
- Gmaas is now my HD background on my Mac.
- In 1521 Into to Number Theory, sseraj posted an image of a 5space Gmaas fusion. (First sighting)
- Also confirmed that Gmaas doesn't like ketchup because it was the only food left the photo.
- In 1447 Intro to Geometry, sseraj posted a picture of Gmaas with a rubik's cube suggesting that Gmaas's has an average solve time of seconds.
-Gmass beat Superman in a fight with ease
-Gmass was an admin of Roblox
-Gmass traveled around the world, paying so much just to eat :D
-Gmaas is a confirmed Apex predator and should not be approached, unless in a domestic form. Summary:
-When Gmaas subtracts from , the difference is greater than .
-Gmaas died on August ,24, 2017, but fortunately IceParrot revived him after about 2 mins of being dead.
-The results of the revival are top secret, and nobody knows what happened.
-sseraj, in 1496 Prealgebra 2, said that Gmaas is Santacat.
-sseraj likes to post a picture of gmaas in every class he passes by.
-sseraj posted a picture of gmaas as an Ewok, suggesting he resides on the moon of Endor. Unfortunately, the moon of Ender is also uninhabitable ever since the wreckage of the Death Star changed the climate there. It is thought gmass is now wandering space in search for a home. EDIT: What evidence is there Endor was affected? Other Ewoks still live there.
-Gmaas is the lord of the pokemans
-Gmass can communicate with, and sometimes control any other cats, however this is very rare, as cats normally have a very strong will
-Picture of Gmass http://i.imgur.com/PP9xi.png
-Known by Mike Miller
-Gmaas got mad at sseraj once, so he locked him in his own freezer
-Then, sseraj decided to eat all of Gmaas's hidden turnips in the freezer as punishment
-Gmaas is an obviously omnipotent cat.
-ehawk11 met him
-sseraj is known to post pictures of Gmaas on various AoPS classrooms. It is not known if these photos have been altered with the editing program called 'Photoshop'.
-sseraj has posted pictures of gmass in '"intro to algebra", before class started, with the title, "caption contest" anyone who posted a caption mysteriously vanished in the middle of the night. EDIT: This has happened many times, including in Introduction to Geometry 1533, among other active classes. The person writing this (Poeshuman) did participate, and did not disappear. (You could argue Gmass is typing this through his/her account...)
- gmass has once slept in your bed and made it wet
-It is rumored that rrusczyk is actually Gmaas in disguise
-Gmaas is suspected to be a Mewtwo in disguise
-Gmaas is a cat but has characteristics of every other animal on Earth.
-Gmass is the ruler of the universe and has been known to be the creator of the species "Gmassians".
-There is a rumor that Gmaas is starting a poll
-Gmaas is a rumored past ThunderClan cat who ran away, founded GmaasClan, then became a kittypet.
-There is a rumored sport called "Gmaas Hunting" where people try to successfully capture gmaas in the wild with video/camera/eyes. Strangely, no one has been able to do this, and those that have have mysteriously disappeared into the night. Nobody knows why. The person who is writing this(g1zq) has tried Gmaas Hunting, but has never been successful.
gmaas in Popular Culture
- [s]Currently, is being written (by themoocow) about the adventures of gmaas. It is aptly titled, "The Adventures of gmaas".[/s]Sorry, this was a rick roll troll.
- BREAKING NEWS: tigershark22 has found a possible cousin to gmaas in Raymond Feist's book Silverthorn. They are mountain dwellers, gwali. Not much are known about them either, and when someone asked,"What are gwali?" the customary answer "This is gwali" is returned. Scientist 5space is now looking into it.
- Sullymath and themoocow are also writing a book about Gmaas
-Oryx the mad god is actually gmass wearing a suit of armor. This explains why he is never truly killed
- Potential sighting of gmaas 
- Gmaas has been spotted in some Doctor Who and Phineas and Ferb episodes, such as Aliens of London, Phineas and Ferb Save Summer, Dalek, Rollercoaster, Rose, Boom Town, The Day of The Doctor, Candace Gets Busted, and many more.
- Gmaas can be found in many places in Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 and Bloons TD Battles
- gmaas was an un-credited actor in the Doctor Who story Knock Knock, playing a Dryad. How he shrunk, we will never know.
-oadaegan is also writing a story about him. He is continuing the book that was started by JpusheenS. when he is done he will post it here
-Gmaas is a time traveler from 0.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 B.C.
-No one knows if Gmass is a Mr. mime in a cat skin, the other way around, or just a downright combination of both.
-In it, it mentions these four links as things Gmass is having trouble (specifically technical difficulties). What could it mean? Links: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NZ0XcFYm80sA-fAoxnm7ulMCwdNU75Va_6ZjRHfSHV0 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ELN7ORauFFv1dwpU_u-ah_dFJHeuJ3szYxoeC1LlDQg/ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oy9Q3F7fygHw-OCWNEVE8d-Uob2dxVACFcGUcLmk3fA https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jzb9Q6FmDmrRyXwnik3e0sYw5bTPMo7aBwugmUbA13o
- Another possible Gmaas sighting 
- sighting? 
-Gmaas has been sighted several times on the Global Announcements forum
-Gmaas uses the following transportation: [img]http://cdn.artofproblemsolving.com/images/3/6/8/368da4e615ea3476355ee3388b39f30a48b8dd48.jpg[/img]
- When Gmaas was mad, he started world wars 1 & 2. It is only because of Gmaas that we have not had World War 3.
- Gmaas is the only cat to have been proved irrational and transcendental, though we suspect all cats fall in the first category.