Known Facts About gmaas
- gmaas is 5space's favorite animal. (Source)
- He lives with sseraj.
- He is often malnourished by sseraj.
- He is an employee of AoPS, but doesn't teach.
- He is a gmaas with white fur and yellow hypnotizing eyes.
- He was born with a tail that is a completely different color from the rest of his fur.
- His stare is not as effective at getting table scraps as Gizmo's stare is, but it is still very hypnotizing.
- He sometimes appears about half an hour before certain classes as an admin for just a few minutes, such as Introduction to Algebra B.
- He almost died from a lot of Rubik's cubes in an Introduction to Algebra A class
- It is uncertain whether or not he is a cat, or is merely some sort of beast that has chosen to take the form of a cat (specifically a Persian Smoke.)
- Actually, he is a cat. He said so.
- He is very famous now, and mods always talk about him before class starts.
- Gmass tends to reside in sseraj's fridge.
- Gmass once ate all sseraj's fridge food, so sseraj had to put him in the freezer.
- The fur of Gmass's can protect him from the harsh conditions of a freezer.
- Gmaas sightings are not very common. There have only been 8 confirmed sightings of gmaas in the wild.
- Places where gmaas sightings have happened:
~MouseFeastForCats/CAT 8 Mouse Apartment 1083 ~Alligator Swamp A 1072 ~Alligator Swamp B 1073 ~Welcome to Panda Town Gate 1076 ~Welcome to Gmaas Town Gate 1221 ~Welcome to Gmaas Town Gate 1125 ~33°01'17.4"N 117°05'40.1"W ~AoPS ~The other side of the ice in Antarctica ~Feisty Alligator Swamp 1115 ~Introduction to Geometry 1221 (Taught by sseraj)
-Gmaas are often under the disguise of a penguin or cat. Look out for them.
- These have all been designated as the most glorious sections of Aopsland now, but deforestation threatens the wild areas (i.e. Alligator Swamps A&B).
- He lives in the shadows. Is he a dream? Truth? Fiction? Condemnation? Salvation? AoPS site admin? He is all these things and none of them. He is... gmaas.
- If you make yourself more than just a cat... if you devote yourself to an ideal... and if they can't stop you... then you become something else entirely. A LEGEND. gmaas now belongs to the ages.
- Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? No. This is gmaas, the legend.
gmaas in Popular Culture
- Currently, a book is being written (by JpusheenS) about the adventures of gmaas. It is aptly titled, "The Adventures of gmaas".
-BREAKING NEWS: tigershark22 has found a possible cousin to gmaas in Raymond Feist's book Silverthorn. They are mountain dwellers, gwali. Not much are known about them either, and when someone asked,"What are gwali?" the customary answer "This is gwali" is returned. Scientist 5space is now looking into it.
-Sullymath is also writing a book about Gmaas