Editing Gmaas (section)
Known Facts About gmaas
-Gmaas once slept on sseraj's private water bed, so sseraj locked him in the bathroom
-Gmaas has superpowers that allow him to overcome the horrors of Mr. Toilet (while he was locked in the bathroom)
- Gmaas once sat on an orange on a pile of AoPS books, causing an orange flavored equation explosion.
-Gmaas once conquered the moon and imprinted his face on it until asteroids came.
-Gmaas is a supreme overlord who must be given a gallon of milk and 4 cans of tuna.
- gmaas is the Doctor Who lord; he sports Dalek-painted cars and eats human finger cheese and custard, plus black holes.
- themoocow is gmaas's cousin.
- Gmaas is Colonel Meow.
- Gmaas is 5space's favorite animal. (Source)
- He lives with sseraj.
- He is often overfed (with probability ), or malnourished (with probability ) by sseraj.
- He has supercars, excluding the Purrari and the 138838383 Teslas.
- He is an employee of AoPS.
- He is a gmaas with yellow fur and white hypnotizing eyes.
- He was born with a tail that is a completely different color from the rest of his fur.
- His stare is very hypnotizing and effective at getting table scraps.
- He sometimes appears several minutes before certain classes start as an admin.
- He died from too many Rubik's cubes in an Introduction to Algebra A class, but got revived by the Dark Lord at 00:13:37 AM the next day.
- It is uncertain whether or not he is a cat, or is merely some sort of beast that has chosen to take the form of a cat (specifically a Persian Smoke.)
- Actually, he is a cat. He said so. And science also says so. - He is distant relative of Mathcat1234
- He is very famous now, and mods always talk about him before class starts.
- His favorite food is AoPS textbooks, because they help him digest problems.
- Gmaas tends to reside in sseraj's fridge.
- Gmaas once ate all sseraj's fridge food, so sseraj had to put him in the freezer.
- The fur of Gmaas can protect him from the harsh conditions of a freezer.
- Gmaas sightings are not very common. There have only been 8 confirmed sightings of Gmaas in the wild.
- Gmaas is a sage omniscient cat.
- He is looking for suitable places other than sseraj's fridge to live in.
- Places where gmaas sightings have happened:
~The Royal Scoop ice cream store in Bonita Beach Florida ~MouseFeastForCats/CAT 8 Mouse Apartment 1083 ~Alligator Swamp A 1072 ~Alligator Swamp B 1073 ~Introduction to Algebra A (1170) ~Welcome to Panda Town Gate 1076 ~Welcome to Gmaas Town Gate 1221 ~Welcome to Gmaas Town Gate 1125 ~33°01'17.4"N 117°05'40.1"W (Rancho Bernardo Road, San Diego, CA) ~The other side of the ice in Antarctica ~Feisty Alligator Swamp 1115 ~Introduction to Geometry 1221 (Taught by sseraj) ~Introduction to Counting and Probability 1142 ~Feisty-ish Alligator Swamp 1115 (AGAIN) ~Intermediate Counting and Probability 1137 ~Intermediate Counting and Probability 1207 ~Posting student surveys ~USF Castle Walls 1203 ~Dark Lord's Hut 1210 ~AMC 10 Problem Series 1200 ~Intermediate Number Theory 1138 ~Introduction To Number Theory 1204. Date:7/27/16. ~Algebra B 1112 ~33°81'199.4"N 167°05'45.1"W (Unknown location, please try again later) ~Ocelot Rainforest 1111 ~Intermediate Counting and Probability 1137 ~Intermediate Number Theory 1138 (AGAIN) ~AMC 10 Problem Series 1200 (AGAIN) ~Cat Gathering #339 1222 ~Cat Gathering #312 1535 ~Introduction to Geometry (1190) ~Hogwarts Introduction to Transfiguration (...16168) ~Cat Meow Meow Purr 1110 ~Bilbo's Hobbit Hole 1234 ~http://www.gmac.com/frequently-asked-questions/gmass-search-service.aspx ~Pre-Algebra 1 with sseraj 1164. (Year: 2015) (gmaas code: 6666) ~Intermediate Counting and Probability 1137 ~Intermediate Number Theory 1229 (AGAIN) ~Calculus 1226 ~Gallifrey Meeting #123456, 1888. ~On his account of course. ~On FEFF once ~On Mt. Everest at 13:37 in the year 1337 on 1/3 37 ~Everywhere in outer space ~Dalekanium Scrapland #5 1729 ~Pretty much every class message board. He names the thread "Student Survey"
- These have all been designated as the most glorious sections of Aopsland now (Especially the USF castle walls), but deforestation is so far from threatens the wild areas (i.e. Alligator Swamps A&B).
- Gmaas has also been sighted in Olympiad Geometry 1148.
- Gmaas has randomly been known to have sent his minions into Prealgebra 2 1163. However, the danger is passed, that class is over.
- Gmaas once snuck into sseraj's email so he could give pianoman24 an extension in Introduction to Number Theory 1204. This was 1204 minutes after his sighting on 7/27/16.
- Gmaas also has randomly appeared on top of the USF's Tribal Bases(he seems to prefer the Void Tribe). However, the next day there is normally a puddle in the shape of a cat's underbelly wherever he was sighted. Nobody knows what this does.
EDIT: Nobody has yet seen him atop a tribal base yet.
- Gmaas are often under the disguise of a penguin or cat. Look out for them.
EDIT: The above disguises are rare for a Gmaas, except the cat.
- He lives in the shadows. Is he a dream? Truth? Fiction? Condemnation? Salvation? AoPS site admin? He is all these things and none of them. He is... Gmaas.
EDIT: He IS an AoPS site admin.
- If you make yourself more than just a cat... if you devote yourself to an ideal... and if they can't stop you... then you become something else entirely. A LEGEND. Gmaas now belongs to the ages.
- Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? No. This is gmaas, the legend.
-Aha!! An impostor!! http://www.salford.ac.uk/environment-life-sciences/research/applied-archaeology/greater-manchester-archaeological-advisory-service (look at the acronym).
- Gmaas might have been viewing (with a chance) the Ultimate Survival Forum. He (or is he a she?) is suspected to be transforming the characters into real life. Be prepared to meet your epic swordsman self someday. If you do a sci-fi version of USF, then prepare to meet your Overpowered soldier with amazing weapons one day.
- The name of Gmaas is so powerful, it radiates Deja Vu.
- Gmaas is on the list of "Elusive Creatures." If you have questions, or want the full list, contact moab33.
- Gmaas can be summoned using the ritual. Draw a pentagram and write the numerical value of in the middle, and he will be summoned. --This above fact is incorrect. math101010 has done this and commented with screenshot proof at the below link, and Gmaas was not summoned. https://artofproblemsolving.com/community/c287916h1291232
- Gmaas's left eye contains the singularity of a black hole. (Only when everyone in the world blinks at the same time within a nano-nano second.)
- Lord Grindelwald once tried to make Gmaas into a Horcrux, but Gmaas's fur is Elder Wand protected and secure, as Kendra sprinkled holly into his fur.
- The original owner of Gmaas is gmaas.
- Gmaas was not the fourth Peverell brother, but he ascended into higher being and now he resides in the body of a cat, as he was before. Is it a cat? We will know. (And the answer is YES.)
- It is suspected that Gmaas may be ordering his cyberhairballs to take the forums, along with microbots.
- The name of Gmaas is so powerful, it radiates Deja Mu.
- Gmaas rarely frequents the headquarters of the Illuminati. He is their symbol. Or he was, for one yoctosecond.
- It has been wondered if gmaas is the spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi or Anakin Skywalker in a higher form, due to his strange capabilities and powers.
- Gmaas has a habit of sneaking into computers, joining The Network, and exiting out of some other computer.
- It has been confirmed that gmaas uses gmaal as his email service
- Gmaas enjoys wearing gmean shorts
- Gmaas has a bright orange tail with hot pink spirals. Or he had for 15 minutes.
- Gmaas is well known behind his stage name, Michal Stevens (also known as Vsaace XD), or his page name, Purrshanks.
- Gmaas rekt sseraj at 12:54 june 4, 2016 UTC time zone. And then the Doctor chased him.
- Gmaas watchers know that the codes above are NOT years. They are secret codes for the place. But if you've edited that section of the page, you know that.
- Gmaas is a good friend of the TARDIS and the Millenium Falcon.
- In the Dark Lord's hut, gmaas was seen watching Doctor Who. Anyone who has seem the Dark Lord's hut knows that both gmaas and the DL (USF code name of the Dark Lord) love BBC. How gmaas gave him a TV may be lost to history. And it has been lost.
- The TV has been noticed to be invincible. Many USF weapons, even volcano rings, have tried (and failed) to destroy it. The last time it was seen was on a Kobold display case outside of a mine. The display case was crushed, and a report showed a spy running off with a non-crushed TV.
- Gmaas is a Super Duper Uper Cat Time Lord. He has regenerations and has used . .
-Gmaas highly enjoys destroying squeaky toys until he finds the squeaky part, then destroys the squeaky part
- Gmaas loves to eat turnips. At of the sites he was spotted at, he was seen with a turnip.
-Gmaas has a secret hidden garden full of turnips under sseraj's house.
- Gmaas has three tails, one for everyday life, one for special occasions, and one that's invisible.
-Gmaas is a dangerous creature. If you ever meet him, immediately join his army or you will be killed.
-Gmaas is in alliance in the Cult of Skaro. How did he get an alliance with ruthless creatures that want to kill everything on sight? Nobody knows. (Except him.)
-Gmaas lives on Gallifrey.
-Gmaas is an excellent driver.
-The native location of Gmaas is the twilight zone.
-Donald Trump once sang "All Hail the Chief" to Gmaas, 3 days after being sworn in as US President.
- Gmaas like to talk with rrusczyk from time to time.
- gmaas can shoot fire from his paws.
- Gmass is the reason why the USF has the longest thread
- He (or she) is an avid watcher of the popular T.V. show "Bernie Sanders and the Gauntlet of DOOM"
Summary: /* Known Facts About gmaas */
This is a minor edit Watch this page
Please note that all contributions to AoPSWiki may be edited, altered, or removed by other contributors. If you do not want your writing to be edited mercilessly, then do not submit it here. You are also promising us that you wrote this yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource (see AoPSWiki:Copyrights for details). Do not submit copyrighted work without permission!
Save page Show preview Show changes Cancel | Editing help (opens in new window) ACS WASC ACCREDITED SCHOOL About Our Team Our History Jobs Site Info Terms Privacy Contact Us Help School Books Community Stay Connected Subscribe to get news and updates from AoPS, or Contact Us.
Enter e-mail address Subscribe © 2017 AoPS Incorporated=== gmaas in Popular Culture ===
- Currently, a book is being written (by JpusheenS) about the adventures of gmaas. It is aptly titled, "The Adventures of gmaas".
- BREAKING NEWS: tigershark22 has found a possible cousin to gmaas in Raymond Feist's book Silverthorn. They are mountain dwellers, gwali. Not much are known about them either, and when someone asked,"What are gwali?" the customary answer "This is gwali" is returned. Scientist 5space is now looking into it.
- Sullymath is also writing a book about Gmaas
- Potential sighting of gmaas 
- Gmaas has been spotted in some Doctor Who and Phineas and Ferb episodes, such as Aliens of London, Phineas and Ferb Save Summer, Dalek, Rollercoaster, Rose, Boom Town, The Day of The Doctor, Candace Gets Busted, and many more.
- Gmaas can be found in many places in Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 and Bloons TD Battles
- gmaas was an un-credited actor in the Doctor Who story Knock Knock, playing a Dryad. How he shrunk, we will never know.
-oadaegan is also writing a story about him. He is continuing the book that was started by JpusheenS. when he is done he will post it here