Difference between revisions of "Gmaasology"
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Revision as of 16:58, 3 March 2021
Gmaasology is the study of Gmaas. Gmaas is the only known living being who has a PhD in Gmaasology EDIT: That's not consistent with the Sseraj page. Gmaasology is also one of the most eminent fields of science, falling behind Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Geology, and Computer Programming. To start learning Gmaasology, click this link: Gmaas, and remember the facts about Gmaas.
c. 17,000-15,000 BC: The Lascaux cave paintings contain depictions of an omnipotent cat killing bison and humans alike. Some archaeologists have theorized that these paintings depict the great Gmaas himself.
c. 3000-1000 BC: Some Egyptologists suggest that the goddess Bastet, who was half human half cat, was Gmaas in disguise.
Many universities are beginning to offer classes in Gmaasology, but the best place to study Gmaasology is the Interuniversal Gmaas Society, which was founded in 1314. This is a summary of the projects made by the Society since 1314, when it was founded: (Originally Gmaasology was called Gmaathamatics.)
- 1314: Foundation of the National Gmaathematical Society of Florence.
- 1315 - 1498: Search for and copying of ancient and medieval manuscripts about Gmaas.
- 1499: Move to France to a secret basement in François 1st's palace's basement.
- 1500: Renaming to the National Gmaathematical Society of Florence and France.
- 1501 - 1519: Collaboration with Leonardo Da Vinci, who, by the way, was NOT Gmaas in disguise.
- 1520: Move back to Florence.
- 1521: Move to Rome.
- 1522: Renaming of the Gmaathematical Society of Florence and France to the Gmaathematical Society of Florence, France, and the Papal States.
- 1523 - 1560: Search for ancient statues of Gmaas in the city of Rome.
- 1561 - 1565: Headquarters constructed in a secret basement under the Sistine Chapel.
- 1566 - 1575: Search in Italian libraries for manuscripts about Gmaas.
- 1576 - 1591: Study of Gmaas's reincarnating abilities.
- 1592 - 1601: Campaign to make Gmaathamatics the eight liberal art. This failed.
- 1602 - 1616: Many universities around Europe begin offering classes in Gmaathamatics.
- 1617: Renaming of the Gmaathematical Society of Florence, France, and the Papal States to the Gmaathematical Society of Florence, France, the Papal States, Pisa, England, Spain, the Holy Roman Empire, and Milan to honor the universities offering Gmaathamatics classes. It was also known as GMSFFPSPESHREM for short.
- 1618: The University of Prague starts teaching Gmaathamatics, so GMSFFPSPESHREM is renamed GMSFFPSPESHREMB. (B stands for Bohemia.)
- 1656: GMSFFPSPESHREMB is renamed "The Gmaathematical Society of Europe," abbreviated as GSE.
- 1657: The Gmaathematical Society of Europe moves its headquarters to Amsterdam.
- 1676 - 1686: The present life of Gmaas died, so the GSE spent ten years trying to track down his next reincarnation. That reincarnation was an ant, so he died. It took even longer for the GSE to find another reincarnation of Gmaas.
- 1687: Renaming of the Gmaathematical Society of Europe to the Gmaathematical Society of the World.
- 1688 - 1701: The Gmaathematical Society of the World captures Gmaas, who at that time was a dog, and runs experiments on him.
- 1702: The Gmaathematical Society of the World moves to the New World. It decides to move to San Juan, Puerto Rico, but it keeps a minor location in its former headquarters in Amsterdam.
- 1703 - 1730: The Gmaathematical Society of the World conducts archeological excavations of Mayan Temple where people worshiped Gmaas. The artifacts from the dig were sent to their headquarters in Puerto Rico, and the data about the excavation was copied and kept in San Juan and Amsterdam.
- 1731 - 1754: The Gmaathematical Society of the World excavates the Temple of Gmaas in Egypt. It opens a temporary minor location near the site.
- 1755: The minor locations in Egypt and in Amsterdam are closed. All the archaeological artifacts there are sent to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1755 - 1763: The Seven Years War. The GSW frantically tries to move to Siberia, where it would be safe for the remainder of the war. Luckily, the GSW could save all of its thousands of artifacts, but many Gmaathmaticians died.
- 1764: The Gmaathematical Society of the World moves its headquarters back to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 1765: Closing of the facilities in Siberia.
- 1766: Opening of a minor location in Philadelphia.
- 1775 - 1783: During the American Revolution, the Gmaathematical Society of the World moves archaeological artifacts from San Juan and Philadelphia to a new minor location in Santa Fe, where they would be safe from the fighting.
- 1784: Some Gmaathamatical artifacts are moved back to Philadelphia and Santa Fe.
- 1784 - 1798: The Gmaas Exhibition at the minor location in Philadelphia brings in thousands of visitors from around the world. The exhibition contained the highlights of the GSW's archaeological excavations in Egypt and Mexico, medieval manuscripts about Gmaas, Roman sculptures of Gmaas, information about Gmaas and the GSW, and other objects.
- 1799: The Gmaas exhibition closes.
- 1800: The Gmaathematical Society of the World moves its headquarters from San Juan, Puerto Rico to the basement of the new Library of Congress in Washington D.C. It also closes its minor location in Philadelphia.
- 1801: The Gmaas University is founded in Georgetown, D.C.
- 1802 - 1811: The Gmaas exhibition opens in Washington D.C.
- 1812 - 1813: Because of the War of 1812, the Gmaas exhibition is moved to Santa Fe.
- 1814: Washington D.C. is burnt to the ground by the British. Most Gmaasologists die in the fire. The Gmaas University luckily survives destruction.
- 1815 - 1819: The headquarters of the GSE is reconstructed under the Library of Congress.
- 1820: The Gmaas University moves to a bigger campus in New York City. Seneca Village was built on top a few years later to disguise the university.
- 1821 - 1832: Excavation of the Temple of Gmaas in Thessaly, Greece.
- 1833 - 1840: The Gmaas exhibition goes on tour throughout Europe.
- 1840: The GSE opens a minor location in Paris, France.
- 1855 - 1858: Seneca Village is destroyed to build Central Park. The GSE sinks the Gmaas University 30 ft below ground level and filled it with dirt. The university temporarily sets itself up in a mansion in downtown Manhattan, and the university's artifacts are placed into storage in basement of the townhouse.
- 1859: The minor location in Philadelphia is closed.
- 1860: A new minor location opens on the outskirts of Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 1861 - 1869: The GSE excavates the Roman Temple of Gmaas in Pompeii.
- 1870: The GSE is renamed the Universal Gmaas Society due to contact with extraterrestrials.
- 1912 - 1914: As the World prepares for war, the Universal Gmaas Society is afraid about the possibility of disaster. The Society opens minor locations in Bogota, Colombia; and Sydney, Australia and start moving archaeological artifacts there.
- 1915: The Universal Gmaas Society closes its minor location in Dresden, Germany after all European Gmaasological artifacts are moved to England, the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- 1916: The Universal Gmaas Society closes its facilities in London, England and moves the storage and offices in that facility to a minor location in Sydney, Australia.
- 1917: The sinking of the ship Lusitania killed several eminent Gmaasologists, who were going to France to bring back a medieval statue of Gmaas that was buried near a battlefield.
- 1918 - 1927: Reconstruction and documentation of Gmaasology lost in WW1.
- 1928: The Canadian branch of the Universal Gmaas Society moves from Ottawa to Vancouver.
- 1929 - 1938: Documenting the life of Gmaas, who at that time was a hobo cat.
- 1939 - 1945: Effort to move all Gmaas related materials to the United States, Colombia, Canada, and Australia. The minor location in Paris, France remains open during the war. It helped with the evacuation of Gmaasological artifacts and civilians.
- 1946 - 1958: Reconstruction of primary and secondary sources lost in WW2.
- 1959: Opening of minor location of the Interuniversal Gmaas Society in Trenton, New Jersey. Reopening of the minor location in Paris, France.
- 1960 - 1998: Survey and mapping of Gmaas's 314,159,265 catfish lives.
- 2000 - 2005: Reconstruction of Newton's Principia Mathematica Gmaasis. (In English, The Mathematical Principles of Gmaas.)
- 2007: Construction of the Building of Gmaasology at Harvard.
- 2008 - 2015: Completion of twenty comprehensive biographies, each detailing a life of Gmaas.
- 2016 - 2018: Reconstruction of the lost book of Lucretius's De Rerum Natura about Gmaas. This was made possible by the discovery of the missing pages of the original manuscript in Pompeii.
- 2019: The burning of Notre Dame causes many of Gmaas's bibles to be burnt. Immediate recovery is staged. Luckily, most of Gmaas's bibles are located in the United States. The Interuniversal Gmaas Society is considering moving its headquarters from the basement of the Library of Congress in Washington D.C. to Anchorage, Alaska, where it would have more room for offices and to display its collection of Gmaas-related artifacts. The Society also plans to close its minor locations in Trenton, New Jersey; Springfield, Massachusetts; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Vancouver, British Columbia; Paris, France; Sydney, Australia; Bogota, Colombia; and New York City, New York. These locations will be sold. The revenue from these sales will be used to buy land in Anchorage, Alaska and to build a large building on top of it. The Society is also looking for Gmaas, who could help the Society with its construction bills. In the meantime, the Interuniversal Gmaas Society is establishing an online presence in this forum.
-2020 : Gmaas completed lifetimes. Gmaas is now living Gmass' th lifetime. Please be informed that this is Gmass' Math. Don't question it.
- 2021 Gmaas has now achieved his th lifetime. Again, the above applies. Also, the reason he gained lives so fast is because Gmaas. Plus Gmaas is living every life, while only living one. That is Gmaas's secret on gaining lives.