Math Is Cool Championships
Math is Cool Championships is a math competition for grades 4-12 located in the state of Washington. The competition is hosted by Academic is Cool. Participants will be invited to go to the Math is Cool Masters if they score top 4 in their school and if their school wins top 8 in their division.
- A 35 question, 40 minutes test accounts for approximately 90% of a student's score
- A 8 question mental math test will account for approximately 10% of the student's score
MIC will look at all the teams' scores and find the max scores of the following sections:
- Team Contest
- Multiple Choice Team Contest
- Relay (2 rounds graded separately)
- College Knowledge Bowl (College Bowl)
MIC will then look at the sum of the max scores.
You can find past competitions here.