Art of Problem Solving subject classes cover topics in mathematics including topics covered in the ordinary middle and high school math track as well as topics outside of standard curriculum.
Levels of subject classes
- Introductory (at the level of MathCounts, the AMC 10, and much of the AMC 12).
- Intermediate (at the level of hardest AMC 12 problems, the AIME, ARML, and the Mandelbrot Competition).
AoPS Class Offerings
- Introduction to Counting & Probability Course Details (Course follows a companion text)
- Introduction to Number Theory Course Details (Course will begin following the companion text during its next offering)
- Introduction to Geometry Course Details (Course follows a companion text)