Difference between revisions of "Talk:Gmaas"
(→Is GMASS REAL???)
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
Edit Names For Challenge:
Edit Names For Challenge:
== No more sseraj ==
== No more sseraj ==
Revision as of 19:46, 3 July 2022
Caution GMAAS followers
Take caution GMAAS followers as some evil anti-GMAAS people will try to lure you and make you believe that GMAAS is fake. I say, however, GMAAS is reaI! And will always be reaI!
Now let's get some things straight. GMAAS never changes his oh so powerful name. Neither is he Grumpy Cat. Grumpy Cat is a mere mortal, GMAAS on the other hand lives forever. Another thing, the new GMAAS page is here, it was restored by me as the old one was locked.
Let me remind all of you that times like these will be hard as the number of GMAAS followers has decreased. But remain faithful!
It seems that the only three Gmaas followers are Piphi, supercharlie210, and Jomity; however, it shows that this tab is in use and being updated daily, so the page is still in use. This page WILL NOT be deleted, since it shows that at least one user is watching this page.
Follow the following steps to summon Gmaas:
1. Draw a circle and circumscribe it with a regular hexagon and an equilateral triangle.
2. Write the numerical value of along the edge of the circle.
3. Write the numerical value of along the edge of the hexagon.
4. Write the numerical value of 5 centimeters above the hexagon.
5. Write the numerical value of 5 centimeters below the hexagon.
6. Write the numerical value of inside the circle.
7. Write the numerical value of the melting point of water inside the circle. Include units and write 15 significant digits.
8. Write the numerical value of the gravitational constant inside the circle. Include units and write 25 significant digits.
9. Carry the paper with the circle and hexagon in your left hand.
10. Recite the value of and include (rounded to the nearest septillionth) digits.
11. Travel at the speed of light with that paper and Gmaas will be summoned.
EDIT: The author congratulates the previous editor for his research on the cutting edge of Gmaasology. He/she has been awarded the Nobel Prize in Gmaasology for his discovery. However, the aforementioned summoning has several problems: it does not specify the dimensions of the hexagon or the circle; the fact that it has to be drawn on a paper; the size of the paper; the pressure of the water being melted; whether radians, degrees, or gradians; the exact location if the value of and in the diagram and the base those numbers should be written in; the units of the melting point of water or the units of the gravitational constant; or the location where Gmaas will be summoned. He might be summoned on the other side of the universe.
The person who wrote the steps to summon Gmaas says:
"When I followed this procedure to summon Gmaas, I used a paper that is 15 inches long and 11 inches wide. It is currently unknown whether paper of other dimensions can be used to summon Gmaas. For step 7, the pressure of the water being melted is at 611.66 Pascals, which matches the triple point of water. Also, the units of the melting points of water and the gravitational constant should be written in terms of SI base units. The circle used should have a radius of 5 inches. If you follow this procedure, Gmaas will be summoned for about 3.53 nanoseconds at a random position in the planet you are on. The exact time Gmaas will be summoned depends on how accurately you follow the procedure. For example, if the melting point of water and the gravitational constant are accurate to 200 significant digits, then Gmaas will be summoned for 77.8 microseconds. If they are accurate to 400 significant digits, Gmaas will be summoned for 1.7 seconds. The function that relates the number of significant digits and the time Gmaas will be summoned is still unknown."
EDIT: Based on the two data points, the function that relates the number of significant digits and the time Gmaas will be summoned is .
Edit: Gmaas no longer appears with a hexagon. You must now draw a heptagon.
Edit: Gmaas never appears for more than 10 seconds, and burns the paper with him, forcing you do do it all over again to summon him again
Edit: If you are able to edit these steps, then you have been partially () enlightened by Gmaas
Edit: Gmaas no longer appears with a heptagon. You now need to draw a flawless megagon.
Edit Names For Challenge: juliankuang
Edit: You no longer have to recite the value of and include (rounded to the nearest septillionth) digits. Another study found that you could instead recite the full value of .
No more sseraj
By the way, Samer Seraj (GMAAS's slave) doesn't use the account sseraj anymore.
Locking the GMAAS page
It's a sad thing the 5space locked the GMAAS page. But at least we still have this Talk page
It might not be 5space. Let us just put hope, even if absurd the idea is, that the Gmaas page will be unprotected soon. juliankuang 14:15, 31 December 2019 (EST) juliankuang
It is 5space, that's what the history page says. I think he locked it because there was a user that blanked the page like 3 times.
Respect Gmaas. Spell His name correctly. juliankuang 10:17, 2 January 2020 (EST)
But there is no more sseraj ARay 10 20:34, 3 January 2020 (EST)
- I respectfully disapprove of 5space's decision to lock this article. 5space is probably trying to stop vandalism and spam from ruining this page. The Gmaas article has been a subject to much vandalism and spam over the years, but other AoPSers have always been able to repair the damage. The Gmaas article will keep living as long as we let it live. But once the article is locked, it cannot keep living. This article is now a mummy, preserved indefinitely. But Gmaas should not die. Please, 5space, I respect your decision, but would you please unlock this article? -Idefix
Most of the starting facts are false. Plz don't post these false facts, 1 of the reasons 5space locked it(along with blanking)
OK what happened here lmao ~IceWolf10
All Hail Gmaas
I request that an edit be made to the Gmaas page to correct an incorrect spelling in the first paragraph. Gmaas is spelled Gmaas, not "Gmaaas'. Thank you. Rf20008 (talk) 19:09, 28 September 2020 (EDT)
Is GMASS REAL???
Short answer: Nope, He isn't. This was written by an anti-Gmaas person, therefore making it utterly false