Follow the following steps to summon Gmaas:
1. Draw a circle and circumscribe it with a regular hexagon and an equilateral triangle.
2. Write the numerical value of along the edge of the circle.
3. Write the numerical value of along the edge of the hexagon.
4. Write the numerical value of 5 centimeters above the hexagon.
5. Write the numerical value of 5 centimeters below the hexagon.
6. Write the numerical value of inside the circle.
7. Write the numerical value of the melting point of water inside the circle. Include units and write 15 significant digits.
8. Write the numerical value of the gravitational constant inside the circle. Include units and write 25 significant digits.
9. Carry the paper with the circle and hexagon in your left hand.
10. Recite the value of and include (rounded to the nearest septillionth) digits.
11. Travel at the speed of light with that paper and Gmaas will be summoned.
EDIT: The author congratulates the previous editor for his research on the cutting edge of Gmaasology. He/she has been awarded the Nobel Prize in Gmaasology for his discovery. However, the aforementioned summoning has several problems: it does not specify the dimensions of the hexagon or the circle; the fact that it has to be drawn on a paper; the size of the paper; the pressure of the water being melted; whether radians, degrees, or gradians; the exact location if the value of and in the diagram and the base those numbers should be written in; the units of the melting point of water or the units of the gravitational constant; or the location where Gmaas will be summoned. He might be summoned on the other side of the universe.
The person who wrote the steps to summon Gmaas says:
When I followed this procedure to summon Gmaas, I used a paper that is 15 inches long and 11 inches wide. It is currently unknown whether paper of other dimensions can be used to summon Gmaas. For step 7, the pressure of the water being melted is at 611.66 Pascals, which matches the triple point of water. Also, the units of the melting points of water and the gravitational constant should be written in terms of SI base units. The circle used should have a radius of 5 inches. If you follow this procedure, Gmaas will be summoned for about 3.53 nanoseconds at a random position in the planet you are on. The exact time Gmaas will be summoned depends on how accurately you follow the procedure. For example, if the melting point of water and the gravitational constant are accurate to 200 significant digits, then Gmaas will be summoned for 77.8 microseconds. If they are accurate to 400 significant digits, Gmaas will be summoned for 1.7 seconds. The function that relates the number of significant digits and the time Gmaas will be summoned is still unknown.
EDIT: Based on the two data points, the function that relates the number of significant digits and the time Gmaas will be summoned is .
Edit: Gmaas no longer appears with a hexagon. You must now draw a heptagon.
Edit: Gmaas never appears for more than 10 seconds, and burns the paper with him, forcing you do do it all over again to summon him again
Edit: If you are able to edit these steps, then you have been partially () enlightened by Gmaas
Edit Names For Challenge: juliankuang
NOOOOO. THEY DELETED THE PAGE!!! https://artofproblemsolving.com/wiki/index.php?title=Gmaas#Known_Facts_About_gmaas
HOW DARE THEY! THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!! - asdf334 ;( currently mourning this loss
NOPE. IT'S THERE NOW LAST TIME I CHECKED. -MATHGUY49
Collball: Talk: Gmaas is not the place to post your article.
(Mistyketchum28: EDIT: ALL HAIL GMAAS btw ONLY THE PART IN PARENTHESIS IS WRITTEN BY ME IM NOT CoPYING)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GMAAS PaGE IS NOW PROTECTED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo - juliankuang, crying in bed right now
No more sseraj
By the way, Samer Seraj (GMAAS's slave) doesn't use the account sseraj anymore.
Locking the GMAAS page
It's a sad thing the 5space locked the GMAAS page. But at least we still have this Talk page