- 1 Details
- 2 Blog
- 3 AoPS Wiki
- 4 AoPS Community
- 5 AoPS For the Win
- 6 Math Competitions
- 7 Goals
- 8 Math Programs
- 9 Chess
- 10 Standardized Tests
- 11 This Article
I was born in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN but moved to Indiana at age 1-2.
I currently live around 60 miles from Indianapolis, and I am 14 years old, 9th grade.
I am Eric Cai.
Master list of contributors: <loading...>
I am a mod.
AoPS For the Win
Middle school competitions
- 2009 -
- 36, 7th place individual in school
- 41, 4th place individual/1st place team in chapter
- 25, ~45th place individual/3rd place team in state
- 2010 -
- 42, 1st place individual in school
- 45, 2nd place individual in chapter/1st place team in chapter
- 41, 5th place (after a tiebreaker for 3rd) individual/3rd place team in state
- 2009 -
- AMC 8
- 2009 - 21, honorable mention
- 2010 - 22, honorable mention
High school competitions
- AMC 10
- 2009 - 93 (A)
- 2010 - 114 (A), 115.5 (B)
- 2011 - 129 (A)
- 26, 2009-10
- 23, 2010-11
- 7/10, 2010-11 (1 question off tiebreakers, grrrr)
- Math League
- 6/6 (1st, 2010-11)
- 6/6 (2nd, 2010-11)
- 6/6 (3rd, 2010-11)
- 6/6 (4th, 2010-11)
- 6/6 (5th, 2010-11)
- 6/6 (6th, 2010-11) (yay, perfect for 2010-11)
My awesome goals for the next few years.
I lost the game!
AMC 10: 150 \\ AMC 12: 138+ \\ AIME: 11+ \\ USAJMO: Red MOP or USAMO: Green MOP \\
AwesomeToad attended MathPath in summer 2010, along with users which include:
- CrazyArrow and more.
During that time, AwesomeToad took courses in Mathematics of Sudoku, Analytical Geometry I, Number Theory II, Game Theory, Problem Writing, Topology, AIME problems, and Olympiad Geometry.
AwesomeToad went to Mathcamp in winter 1945.
AwesomeToad has listed his friends (in no particular order) as
AwesomeToad currently lists no foes.
AwesomeToad ended January 2009 with a USCF rating of 2245. He ended September 2010 with a Correspondence Chess rating of 2718.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT I)
- 2010: Total 100
- 470 Critical Reading
- 700 Mathematics
- 250 Writing
SAT Subject Tests (SAT II)
This article is maintained by AwesomeToad, beginning with June 2010.
AwesomeToad acknowledges PowerOfPi for the format of this article.