I'm Sean, a 9th grader in South Carolina. I'm a moderator of several AoPS forums, including Careers in Mathematics, Other US Contests & Programs, and the South Carolina community forum. I am also a Resource Manager, so if you post a problem that needs to be included in the resources section, please contact me. My interests include: math, tennis, soccer, & Halo 2.
Profiles & Info
AoPS Screename: mysmartmouth
XBOX Live Gamertag: mysmartmouth
AIM Screename: cheesybread92
YIM Screename: cheesybread92
MSN Screename: cheesybread92
ICQ Number: 212739828
Yahoo Chess Screename: seans41k
Email Address: email@example.com
MySpace Name: mysmartmouth
My AoPSWiki Contributions
- Proofread & Corrected numerous articles
- Started parabola article
- Wrote MIMC article; also wrote (separate) MIMC article on Wikipedia
- Added a lot of content to Princeton Math Competition
- Created & Wrote South Carolina mathematics Article, which is now split into various aricles, such as South Carolina MathCounts and South Carolina ARML.
- Added a long list of Useful Codes to the LaTeX article
- Added History section to Chinese Remainder Theorem
- Created & Wrote Pascal's Triangle article
- Created Tutorials template - please use!
- Converted LaTeX and copied in (from Formulary) Symbols & conventions - a daunting task that needs to be completed!
- Created tutorial Templates & categories, so others can create templates