Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program is open to graduating seniors in high schools in the United States (or select DoD schools).
- Current High School Seniors expecting a high school diploma
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- A minimum 3.0 GPA at the end of Junior Year
- 200 Regional Scholars will receive <dollar/>10,000.
- 50 National Scholars will receive <dollar/>20,000.
The application is available beginning August 1st. It must be submitted by October 31st. From those applicants, 2,200 Semi-Finalists are chosen, who then have to complete a more extensive application, due in mid-January. 250 Finalists are then chosen and flown to Atlanta, Georgia for interviews. There it will be determined if they are National or Regional Scholars.
More information and the application can be found at coca-colascholars.org