International Summer School for Young Physicists
The ISSYP is an exciting and challenging two-week program for Canadian and international high school students with a keen interest in theoretical physics and who intend to pursue physics studies at the university level held each summer at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
In order to apply to the ISSYP, applicants must:
- Have a strong interest in physics and intend to pursue physics at the university level.
- Be in 11th or 12 grade (last two years of secondary school).
- Have not gone on to post-secondary education(college or university).
The program at ISSYP involves:
- Lectures on various topics of modern physics
- The ability to work with researchers at the Perimeter Institute.
- Hands-on Labs
For more information visit 1.