A cube, or regular hexahedron, is a solid composed of six square faces. A cube is dual to the regular octahedron and has octahedral symmetry. A cube is a Platonic solid. All edges of cubes are equal to each other.
- Four space diagonals of same lengths ()
- Surface area of . (6 sides of areas .)
- Volume ()
- A circumscribed sphere of radius
- An inscribed sphere of radius
- A sphere tangent to all of its edges of radius
- A regular tetrahedron can fit in exactly two ways inside a cube
This article is a stub. Help us out by.