Difference between revisions of "AoPS Wiki:AoPS forums"
Revision as of 22:49, 26 June 2006
On the Art of Problem Solving website, under your username, you will find stars, as well as the name of one of the Millenium Problems. The number of stars you have, as well as the name of the Millenium Problem, depends on your post count. Here is the table that determines your "rank."
- 0 - 19 New Member (Zero Stars)
- 20 - 49 P versus NP (Half Star)
- 50 - 99 Hodge Conjecture (One Star)
- 100 - 249 Poincare Conjecture (Two Stars)
- 250 - 499 Riemann's Hypothesis (Two and Half stars)
- 500 - 999 Yang Mills Theory (Three Stars)
- 1000 - 2499 Navier-Stroke's Equation (Four Stars)
- 2500 - Birch & Swinnerton Dyer. (Five Stars)
- Administrators have six stars.
These are the Clay Mathematics Institute's unsolved "Millenium Problems."