Known Facts About gmaas
- Gmaas is 5space's favorite animal. (Source)
- He lives with sseraj.
- He is often overfed by sseraj.
- He is an employee of AoPS and teaches but doesn't get paid.
- He is a gmaas with yellow fur and white hypnotizing eyes.
- He was born with a tail that is a completely different color from the rest of his fur.
- His stare is very hypnotizing and effective at getting table scraps.
- He sometimes appears about several thousand hours before certain classes, such as Introduction to Algebra B, as an admin.
- He died from too many Rubik's cubes in an Introduction to Algebra A class.
- It is uncertain whether or not he is a cat, or is merely some sort of beast that has chosen to take the form of a cat (specifically a Persian Smoke.)
- Actually, he is a cat. He said so.
- He is very famous now, and mods always talk about him before class starts.
- His favorite food is AoPS textbooks, because they help him digest problems.
- Gmaas tends to reside in sseraj's fridge.
- Gmaas once ate all sseraj's fridge food, so sseraj had to put him in the freezer.
- The fur of Gmaas can protect him from the harsh conditions of a freezer.
- Gmaas sightings are not very common. There have only been 8 confirmed sightings of Gmaas in the wild.
-Gmaas is a sage omniscient cat.
-He is looking for suitable places other than sseraj's fridge to live in.
- Places where gmaas sightings have happened:
~MouseFeastForCats/CAT 8 Mouse Apartment 1083 ~Alligator Swamp A 1072 ~Alligator Swamp B 1073 ~Introduction to Algebra A (1170) ~Welcome to Panda Town Gate 1076 ~Welcome to Gmaas Town Gate 1221 ~Welcome to Gmaas Town Gate 1125 ~33°01'17.4"N 117°05'40.1"W ~AoPS ~The other side of the ice in Antarctica ~Feisty Alligator Swamp 1115 ~Introduction to Geometry 1221 (Taught by sseraj) ~Introduction to Counting and Probability 1142 ~Feisty-ish Alligator Swamp 1115 (AGAIN) ~Intermediate Counting and Probability 1137 ~Posting student surveys
- These have all been designated as the most glorious sections of Aopsland now, but deforestation threatens the wild areas (i.e. Alligator Swamps A&B).
- Gmaas has also been sighted in Olympiad Geometry 1148.
- Gmaas are often under the disguise of a penguin or cat. Look out for them.
- In relation to above comment, sseraj is often seen posting a gif of a penguin slapping another penguin in his Intro to Algebra A class. gmaas appears to be the slapper, but sources are not confirmed. What new modern studies show is that sxu seemed to able to correctly predict MinionLA's actions in the Intro to Algebra A class, possibly from being possessed by gmaas.
- He lives in the shadows. Is he a dream? Truth? Fiction? Condemnation? Salvation? AoPS site admin? He is all these things and none of them. He is... Gmaas.
- If you make yourself more than just a cat... if you devote yourself to an ideal... and if they can't stop you... then you become something else entirely. A LEGEND. Gmaas now belongs to the ages.
- Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? No. This is gmaas, the legend.
gmaas in Popular Culture
- Currently, a book is being written (by JpusheenS) about the adventures of gmaas. It is aptly titled, "The Adventures of gmaas".
-BREAKING NEWS: tigershark22 has found a possible cousin to gmaas in Raymond Feist's book Silverthorn. They are mountain dwellers, gwali. Not much are known about them either, and when someone asked,"What are gwali?" the customary answer "This is gwali" is returned. Scientist 5space is now looking into it.
-Sullymath is also writing a book about Gmaas