Proton Energy Scholarship
The Proton Energy Scholarship, given by Proton Energy Systems, is for high school seniors who demonstrate achievement, excellence, and promise in the field of science and technology. They must also be planning further education in the field.
- Current high school senior enrolled in a U.S. high school
- U.S Citizen or permanent resident
- Declare/Intend to declare a science or technology-related major (pure mathematics does not count)
- Proton Energy Scholars - 100,000.
- In it's first year (2009-2010), the 10 finalists were all named Proton Energy Scholars and given 100,000, though only one had been originally promised the scholarship.
- Honorable Mentions - 500
For more information and the application see protonenergyscholarship.org