AXA Achievement Scholarship
AXA Achievers are students who demonstrate
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to succeed in college
- Must be a high school senior.
- Must be a US Citizen or Legal Resident Alien.
- Must demonstrate outstanding achievement in an activity in school and or the community.
- 52 state winners receive one-time <dollar/>10,000 scholarships.
- 10 national winners selected from the state winners receive an additional <dollar/>15,000 and an internship offer with AXA.
More information and the application (starting in the fall) can be found at axa-equitable.com