Burger King Scholars Program
High school seniors who excel academically and work part-time are selected based on the following criteria:
- Financial need
- Community involvement
- Extracurricular activities
- Academic achievements and records
- Work experience
High school seniors in United States, Canada and Puerto Rico are eligible. Burger King employees are eligible, but students DO NOT have to be Burger King employees to apply.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent
- Work part-time an average of 10 hours per week
- Demonstrate participation in community service activities
- Demonstrate financial need
- Plan to enroll in an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school by the fall term of the high school graduating year
- Graduating high school senior or graduating from home school education
- Must be a U.S. or Canada resident.
$1,000 scholarship award
For more information, check out the website.