Computer science books
(Redirected from Computer Science books)
These Computer Science books are recommended by Art of Problem Solving administrators and members of the AoPS Community.
Before adding any books to this page, please review the AoPSWiki:Linking books page.
Books by subject
- Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems by John H. Holland.
- Ones and Zeros: Understanding Boolean Algebra, Digital Circuits and the Logic of Sets by John Gregg.
- An Introduction to Information Theory by J.R. Pierce.
Programming and Algorithms
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by Hal Abelson Jerry Sussman and Julie Sussman. MITPress site, including free full text.
- Introduction to Algorithms by Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest and Clifford Stein.
- The Algorithm Design Manual by Steve S. Skiena.
Books by Knuth
- Computer science
- Informatics competitions
- Reading List (someone have a linky?)