Computer science books
(Redirected from Computer Science books)
Before adding any books to this page, please review the AoPSWiki:Linking books page.
Books by subject
- Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems by John H. Holland.
- Ones and Zeros: Understanding Boolean Algebra, Digital Circuits and the Logic of Sets by John Gregg.
- An Introduction to Information Theory by J.R. Pierce.
Programming and Algorithms
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by Hal Abelson Jerry Sussman and Julie Sussman. MITPress site, including free full text.
- Introduction to Algorithms by Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest and Clifford Stein.
- The Algorithm Design Manual by Steve S. Skiena.