Nebraska mathematics competitions
Nebraska middle school mathematics competitions
Nebraska high school mathematics competitions
- North Math Contest. Hosted by Omaha North High Magnet School.
- Doane triMATHlon Math Contest. Takes place at Doane University for 9-12 graders, includes material up to Algebra II. website
- University of Nebraska-Omaha Math Contest. Consists of two problem solving rounds and a speed round - for grades 9-12.
- Math Day at University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Tens of thousands of dollars in UNL scholarship money for top students. website
- Northwest Missouri State Math Competition. For students grades 9-12 from Nebraska and Missouri.
National math contests
- List of United States elementary school mathematics competitions for national contests.
- List of United States middle school mathematics competitions for national contests.
- List of United States high school mathematics competitions for national contests.