Ronald McDonald House Charities Scholarships
This scholarship is for high school seniors in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement and community involvement.
- Be a high school senior younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Live in a participating RMHC Chapter’s geographic area
- Submit an application and required documentation by the deadline
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
- Verification of enrollment each year at the student’s accredited post-secondary institution
For the RMHC Scholars program, students must have a minimum 2.7 GPA.
Usually a minimum of <dollar/>1,000, but amount may vary
For more information, check out the website.