How do I move my piece
Video Tutorial: https://www.screencast.com/t/bIvIimlGAysp
- Go to the Checkers main page here
- Scroll down to your game and click on the game link.
- Click on edit button next to the title. You should be seeing lots of individual letters arranged in a grid-like fashion, "b" stands for a blue piece and "r" stands for a red piece.
- Move one of your pieces the appropriate number of spaces by replacing it's current text with one space and moving the text you deleted to where you want it.
- Click on "Save Changes"
- Leave a message on your game's discussion telling your opponent that it's their turn
How do I make a queen?
When one of your pieces reaches the other side of the board then they become a queen and have the ability to move both backwards and forwards.
The correct character for a red queen is "@" and the correct character for a blue queen is "&".
If you think someone cheated in any game then comment in the "Report Cheating" discussion page.
Note: Whenever you leave a comment on the discussion page, at the end of your comment put this text "--~~~~", what it does is it leaves a signature so that I can know who commented what.