How do I move my piece
Video Tutorial: https://www.screencast.com/t/bIvIimlGAysp
- Go to the Chess main page here
- Scroll down to your game and click on the game link.
- Click on edit button next to the title. You should be seeing lots of two letter combinations, you can find out what each two letter combination stands for in the table below
- Move one of your pieces the appropriate number of spaces by replacing it's current text with two spaces and moving the text you deleted to where you want it.
- Click on "Save Changes"
- Leave a message on your game's discussion telling your opponent that it's their turn
What does each letter combination in the chessboard stand for?
If you think someone cheated in any game then comment in the "Report Cheating" discussion page.
Note: Whenever you leave a comment on the discussion page, at the end of your comment put this text "--~~~~", what it does is it leaves a signature so that I can know who commented what.