< User:Piphi | Gomoku
Gomoku Games | Sign-up | Discussion | Hall of Fame | Rules | Help
How do I move my piece
Video Tutorial: https://www.screencast.com/t/bIvIimlGAysp
- Go to the Gomoku main page here
- Scroll down to your game and click on the game link.
- Click on edit button next to the title. You should be seeing lots of individual letters arranged in a grid-like fashion, "b" stands for a black piece and "w" stands for a white piece.
- Place a piece of you color on an appropriate spot by replacing the empty space with the character that stands for a piece of your color.
- Click on "Save Changes"
- Leave a message on your game's discussion telling your opponent that it's their turn
If you think someone cheated in any game then comment in the "Report Cheating" discussion page.
Note: Whenever you leave a comment on the discussion page, at the end of your comment put this text "--~~~~", what it does is it leaves a signature so that I can know who commented what.
Example: --πφ 15:37, 18 July 2020 (EDT)