My username is Scrabbler94.
- MIT '16, major 18-C (Mathematics with computer science)
- Ph.D. candidate in computer science. Research interests: graph theory, analysis of algorithms, complexity theory.
- I play in NASPA-sanctioned Scrabble tournaments (as you can probably guess by my username). Rated ~1700-1800.
- Amateur bowler (average ~175)
- 2nd MATHCOUNTS State (2008), two-time MATHCOUNTS National qualifier (2007-2008)
- AMC 10 perfect scorer (2009)
- Six-time AIME qualifier (2007-2012)
- USAMO qualifier, score: 13 (2010)
- Putnam score: 20 (2014) - 1 point away from top 500 :(
AoPS Mock Contests: Contests held over AoPS.