List of Canada mathematics competitions
The Canadian Mathematical Society holds math competitions in Canada, including:
- Canadian Open Mathematics Challenge (COMC)
- Canadian Repêchage Competition (CMOQR)
- Canadian Mathematical Olympiad (CMO)
The Brock University Mathematics Department holds free online mathematics competitions for elementary school students in Grades 3-6. See Caribou for contest dates, registration information, and practice material. The tests and practice material are available in both English and French.
The University of Waterloo Centre for Education in Mathematics and Computing (CEMC) offers math and computer science competitions for students in grades 7-12.
- Gauss (Gr. 7 & 8)
- Pascal (Gr. 9)
- Cayley (Gr. 10)
- Fermat (Gr. 11)
- Fryer (Gr. 9)
- Galois (Gr. 10)
- Hypatia (Gr. 11)
- Euclid (Gr. 12)
- Canadian Senior and Intermediate Mathematics Contests (Gr. 9 & 10)
- Canadian Team Mathematics Contest
- Canadian Computing Competition
- Beaver Computing Challenge
The Association Mathématique du Québec offers competitions for secondary school students and for CÉGEP students.