2021 JMPSC Accuracy Problems
- This is a fifteen question free-response test. Each question has exactly one integer answer.
- You have 60 minutes to complete the test.
- You will receive 4 points for each correct answer, and 0 points for each problem left unanswered or incorrect.
- Figures are not necessarily drawn to scale.
- No aids are permitted other than scratch paper, graph paper, rulers, and erasers. No calculators, smartwatches, or computing devices are allowed. No problems on the test will require the use of a calculator.
Find the sum of all positive multiples of that are factors of
Three distinct even positive integers are chosen between and inclusive. What is the largest possible average of these three integers?
In a regular octagon, the sum of any three consecutive sides is A square is constructed using one of the sides of this octagon. What is the area of the square?
If is its own reciprocal, find the product of all possible values of
Let for all positive integers . Find the value of that satisfies
In quadrilateral , diagonal bisects both and . If and , find the perimeter of .
If , , and each represent a single digit and they satisfy the equation find .
How many triangles are bounded by segments in the figure and contain the red triangle? (Do not include the red triangle in your total.)
If is a strictly increasing sequence of positive integers that satisfies find .
In a certain school, each class has an equal number of students. If the number of classes was to increase by , then each class would have students. If the number of classes was to decrease by , then each class would have students. How many students are in each class?
If and , , , and are divisors of , what is the maximum value of ?
A rectangle with base and height is inscribed in an equilateral triangle. Another rectangle with height is also inscribed in the triangle. The base of the second rectangle can be written as a fully simplified fraction such that Find .
Let and be nonnegative integers such that Find the sum of all possible values of
What is the leftmost digit of the product
For all positive integers define the function to output For example, , , and Find the last three digits of
- 2021 Sprint Accuracy Problems
- 2021 JMPSC Invitationals Problems
- 2021 JMPSC Accuracy Answer Key
- All JMPSC Problems and Solutions
The problems on this page are copyrighted by the Junior Mathematicians' Problem Solving Competition.