Earth Science books
These Earth Science books are recommended by Art of Problem Solving administrators and members of the AoPS Community.
Before adding any books to this page, please review the AoPSWiki:Linking books page.
- The Little Book of Snowflakes by Kenneth Libbrecht.
- Clouds in a Glass of Beer: Simple Experiments in Atmospheric Physics by Craig F. Bohren.
- The Practical Geologist: The Introductory Guide to Collecting and Identifying Rocks by Dougal Dixon.
- Windows into the Earth: The Geologic Story of Yellowstone National Parks by Robert Smith and Lee Siegel.
- Earthshaking Science : What We Know (and Don't Know) about Earthquakes by Susan Elizabeth Hough.
- Sky in a Bottle by Peter Pesic.