Earth Science books
Before adding any books to this page, please review the AoPSWiki:Linking books page.
- The Little Book of Snowflakes by Kenneth Libbrecht.
- Clouds in a Glass of Beer: Simple Experiments in Atmospheric Physics by Craig F. Bohren.
- The Practical Geologist: The Introductory Guide to Collecting and Identifying Rocks by Dougal Dixon.
- Windows into the Earth: The Geologic Story of Yellowstone National Parks by Robert Smith and Lee Siegel.
- Earthshaking Science : What We Know (and Don't Know) about Earthquakes by Susan Elizabeth Hough.
- Sky in a Bottle by Peter Pesic.