(Redirected from Math Jams)
A Math Jam is a free online class or information session hosted by Art of Problem Solving (AoPS).
- AoPS Online School and classes.
- AMC -- AoPS hosts sessions for discussion of the problems from each year's AMC 10, AMC 12, and AIME exams.
- MathCounts -- Mathew Crawford and others host numerous problem discussion and game-like Math Jams for MathCounts students.
- MOEMS -- Richard Kalman and several MOEMS PICOS host information and problem solving sessions for students and teachers.
- Other Mathematics competitions
- Math summer programs
- Math scholarships