Primary Mathematics World Contest
The Primary Mathematics World Contest (PMWC) is a contest which started in 1997, sponsored by the Po Leung Kuk foundation. It is designed for the middle school level, and consists of an individual round and a team round. Each team consists of four people aged 13 or under.
The competition itself takes place in Hong Kong.
|Type: Free Response|
Problem I1-I10: 2-3
- Individual Round: The individual round consists of 15 problems, numbered I1-I15.
- Team Round: The team round consists of 10 problems, numbered T1-T10.
The problems are similar to AMC 10/AMC 12 level, with an emphasis on number theory, geometry and logic.
- Official Website
- Past Problems (from Texas State University)
- More Past Problems (klasirane.com, in Russian)
- PMWC Problems and Solutions