Difference between revisions of "Math Jam"
(changed old links)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
A '''Math Jam''' is a free online class or information session hosted by [[Art of Problem Solving]] (AoPS).
A '''Math Jam''' is a free online class or information session hosted by [[Art of Problem Solving]] (AoPS) .
Latest revision as of 15:20, 20 August 2020
- AoPS Online School and classes.
- AMC -- AoPS hosts sessions for discussion of the problems from each year's AMC 10, AMC 12, and AIME exams.
- MathCounts -- Mathew Crawford and others host numerous problem discussion and game-like Math Jams for MathCounts students.
- MOEMS -- Richard Kalman and several MOEMS PICOS host information and problem solving sessions for students and teachers.
- Other Mathematics competitions
- Math summer programs
- Math scholarships