Difference between revisions of "Pentagon"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Revision as of 20:37, 14 October 2007
It is possible to construct a regular pentagon with compass and straightedge:
1. Draw circle (red).
2. Draw diameter and construct a perpendicular radius through .
3. Construct the midpoint of , and label it .
4. Draw (green).
5. Construct the angle bisector of , and label its intersection with as (pink).
6. Construct a perpendicular to at .
7. Adjust your compass to length , and mark off points , and on circle .
8. is a regular pentagon.
This article is a stub. Help us out by.