Real Name: Sean Soni
Location: South Carolina
Topics I'm Working On
- Proofread & Corrected numerous articles
- Started parabola article
- Wrote MIMC article; also wrote (separate) MIMC article on Wikipedia
- Added a lot of content to Princeton Math Competition
- Created & Wrote South Carolina mathematics Article, which is now split into various aricles, such as South Carolina MathCounts and South Carolina ARML.
- Added a long list of Useful Codes to the LaTeX article
- Added History section to Chinese Remainder Theorem
- Created & Wrote Pascal's Triangle article
- Created Tutorials template - please use!
- Converted LaTeX and copied in (from Formulary) Symbols & conventions - a daunting task that needs to be completed!
- Created tutorial Templates & categories, so others can create templates with less trouble than it took me