User:Aops-g5-gethsemanea2/Wiki Math Games
Arrangement Restriction Theorem by Aops-g5-gethsemanea2
Welcome to the Wiki Math Games by Aops-g5-gethsemanea2!
The future of Math Games on AoPS
- Main Game (Proceed below to go there.)
- Single-Player Version
- Nothing else. Come back for more!
If you want to signup, do it below. Remember, log in to edit this page. I will check on this list periodically and add people to games.
- MindCalculator(Algebra)(10 questions) -- assigned to game 1
The Wiki Math Game is a head-to-head competition for AoPS students. When you signup, please follow the form below:
- Username (Algebra/Geometry/Counting and Probability/Number Theory)(5/10 problems)
- aops-g5-gethsemanea2 (Algebra)(10 problems)
- CreativeHedgehog (Geometry) (8 problems)
Put more preferences in parentheses if you'd like to.
Post your answers in the discussion area.
Note #1: All questions will be Introductory level.
Note #2: The time limit for posting an answer is 3 days. If one user does not answer for above the limit, the game will be marked abandoned and none of the players get to go to the Hall of Fame.
All of the game links will be posted here.
Game 1: MindCalculator versus ___
Game #1 has not yet started. Click here to go to the game.