An olympiad level study of geometry involves familiarity with intermediate topics to a high level, a multitude of new topics, and a highly developed proof-writing ability.
- Cyclic quadrilaterals
- Orthic triangle
- Incenter/excenter lemma
- Directed angles
- Radical axis
- Similar triangles
- Ceva's theorem
- Menelaus' theorem
- Nine-point circle
- Euler line
- Simson line
- Isogonal conjugates and Isotomic conjugates
- Rotation and Reflection
- Inversive geometry
- Projective geometry
- Euclidean Geometry In Mathematical Olympiads by Evan Chen
- Geometry Revisited -- A classic.
- Geometry of Complex Numbers by Hans Schwerdtfeger.
- Geometry: A Comprehensive Course by Dan Pedoe.
- Non-Euclidean Geometry by H.S.M. Coxeter.
- Projective Geometry by H.S.M. Coxeter.
See math books for additional texts.
- The Olympiad Geometry class, an Olympiad level course over geometry.
- The Worldwide Online Olympiad Training (WOOT) Program -- Olympiad training in various subjects including geometry.