is haooe inc
DONT INCEASE THE NIMBER
do NOT increase this number under any circumstances please don't its literally and um tis like you can't
DO NOT I inqure and jest and beg and please and do not don't don't please
Below is a list of my contributions that I consider nontrivial. Although there are many articles I've tidied up, these are the ones I either created or rewrote entirely. My best articles have been bolded for my own satisfaction.
- Sequences and series
- Proofs of AM-GM, rewrote the Cauchy Induction proof to be more accessible, even if it uses more words
- Counting methods
- Synthetic geometry
- Incenter/excenter lemma, my first article, a total unprofessional mess.
- Nothing major yet.
On the agenda
These are articles that I hope to clean up sooner or later. At the time of writing this, my main priority is the article constructive counting (which could do with some intermediate examples).
Major edits needed
- AM-GM Inequality, working on it inconsistently
- Cauchy-Schwarz inequality, which wanders off to higher math without ever brushing on competition applications
- RMS-AM-GM-HM Inequality, the actual name of this article has to be a joke
- Arithmetico-geometric series, should be titled "sequence", is somewhat messy.
- Exponential function, starts with and not general exponential functions. This is good for Wikipedia, which
covers higher math, but not for a competition math wiki
- Counting, include a kind of birds-eye view of all elementary counting topics
- Orthic triangle, please finish this James it looks terrible